High Efficiency Motor and Controller
Developed for the NASA Space Elevator program by the University of Saskatchewan.
Low power draw, high torque output, permanent magnet asynchronous 3 Phase brushless motor.
VFD control system with 4000 feedback per second—high precision, low power loss. Automation compatible with SCADA through MODBUS connections.
PMAC Motor and VFD Controller
TRIDO’S maintenance-free PMAC motor coupled with a custom-built VFD controller delivers high torque and low power consumption, upon start-up and during continuous operation. This technology enables TRIDO's system to power a variety of equipment accurately and efficiently, while driving down maintenance costs and extending equipment life.
- Draws only 25% of power compared to other chemical injection systems in similar conditions.
- Soft start requires 0.3 to 0.4 amp, compared to start-up range of 4-40 amp draw from peers resulting in extended battery life and longer autonomous run times.
- Class 1 Div. 1 explosion proof — robust, safe and can be installed anywhere.
- SCADA compatible for remote monitoring and control.
- Accepts pressure, temperature, or information from other sensors for local automation.
TRIDO Systems Applications Benefits
- Chemical at high pressure with high accuracy.
- Single systems deliver chemical to multiple locations for economical operations.
- Circulate heat trace fluids in low sunlight situations with high reliability.
- Clean, dry compressed instrument air for reliable operation and long instrument life.
- Combination air compressor and chemical injection provides economical solution for low pressure well situations.
- Programable and accurate data collection for GHG savings reporting.